For quality-conscious companies, JCC offers ideal solutions for low-volume fabrication needs, including small to very large weldments. The experienced engineers and skilled workforce employed within our industrial division make JCC a cost-effective solution for many industrial customers. Here’s why:
When you partner with us, you can have confidence that we’ve selected just the right team for your specific application with the experience you need to ensure a high quality product at the lowest possible price.
- Dust and fume collection systems (meeting EPA & OSHA regulations)
- Material handling systems
- High-volume chutes and spouts
- Complete ventilation systems (health care, manufacturing facilities, etc.)
- Welding fabrication
- Custom parts for large manufacturers
- Stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum fabrication
- Prototype fabrication
- Sub-assembly building
When you contact JCC for your industrial welding and fabrication needs, here are some of the things you can expect from us:
- Our experienced estimating and project management team assures that every job is on time and on budget.
- Contract flexibility- as an alternative to traditionally bid contracts, we also offer negotiated time and materials contracts to fit your budget.
Larry Rayls, Rock Island Arsenal
Robert Reed, Monsanto